RE: [Groff] groff_man.man revised -- Fast Reply

From: Steve Rich
Subject: RE: [Groff] groff_man.man revised -- Fast Reply
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:26:58 -0500 (EST)

vgrind will format C code, sh scripts, etc., into troff output.

There are free versions (I believe with BSD, for example), but I've
always had a bit of trouble finding them. Here's the first part of the
vgrind man page on Solaris:

User Commands                                           vgrind(1)

NAME
     vgrind - grind nice program listings

SYNOPSIS
     vgrind  [ -2fntwWx ]  [ -d defs-file ]   [  -h header  ]   [
     -l language  ]  [ -s n ]  [ -o pagelist ]  [ -P printer ]  [
     -T output-device ] filename ...

DESCRIPTION
     The vgrind  utility formats the program sources named by the
     filename  arguments in a nice style using troff(1). Comments
     are placed in italics, keywords in bold face,  and  as  each
     function  is encountered its name is listed on the page mar-
     gin.

sjr