Re: [Groff] HOWTO ready for first inspection

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai
Subject: Re: [Groff] HOWTO ready for first inspection
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 11:03:48 +0200

-On [20000426 20:01], Dean Allen Provins (address@hidden) wrote:

>Those of you interested in looking at a DRAFT version of the HOWTO
>for GROFF AND FRIENDS, please go to <http://www.ucalgary.ca/~dprovins>.
>There you will see a simple page (generated with Gaius' grohtml formatter
>- thanks Gaius) with http links to gzipped and ungzipped PostScript

Still reading it, but for now it looks at least useful to let new
persons get a better idea what *roff actually is and can do.

I'll get back on it when I have had to read it a few times.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    address@hidden|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best