[Groff] Is there a way to make PDF with table of contents (and links) ?

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: [Groff] Is there a way to make PDF with table of contents (and links) ?
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:56:57 +0100

Brest, le dimanche 21 janvier

Hi, I need to send a document to someone. I will use PDF because this person
has probably Acrobat Reader and certainly not Ghostscript :-(

Since I know that you can have a sort of links in a PDF document, I wonder if
you can make them from groff. I think it is not possible, because the single
way of making PDF from groff is probably:

[troff] --grops--> [postscript] --ps2pdf--> [pdf]

but maybe...

--
        ,--._
     //   \    ( ,,  ,, ''   `)    Thomas Baruchel
   //        ~.   `._,,   ,'  <address@hidden>
                   \  \                 Brest
                  _/ _/