RE: [Groff] Usage of metapost with groff

From: Stewart, Joe
Subject: RE: [Groff] Usage of metapost with groff
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:11:44 -0700

Manas,

That wasn't my question... I know how to put eps files into my groff
document.

I was hoping someone could tell me how to set up metapost without installing
a whole TeX system.

You can think of metapost as pic on amphetamines... it is very powerful for
structured graphics and can yield very accurate math diagrams.

I asked the question here (even though it is technically off-topic), because
most
TeX people just think I should be using TeX instead of groff.

Surely someone has done this before?!

Thanks for the response
-joe