[Groff] Bad table images with groff -t -man -Thtml xxx.1

From: Rick Richardson
Subject: [Groff] Bad table images with groff -t -man -Thtml xxx.1
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:07:53 -0600

I tried running the attached manual page thru groff to produce HTML.

The command I used was:

        $ groff -t -man -Thtml xxx.1 > xxx.html

The groff is from RH 7.2:

        $ groff -Thtml --version
                GNU groff version 1.17.2
                GNU soelim (groff) version 1.17.2
                GNU post-grohtml (groff) version 1.17.2
                GNU pre-grohtml (groff) version 1.17.2

The manual page HTML ends up with two problems:

1) No vertical space between paragraphs

2) The table image is completely wrong.  It looks like a
   clipping of what on the manual page from about 1" lower.

This latter problem is the one I really want help with.
Is there some magic option I need to make the image clipping
align with the table?

-Rick

--
Rick Richardson  address@hidden      http://home.mn.rr.com/richardsons/
Twin Cities traffic animations are at http://tctraffic.0catch.com/

Scientists will achieve human immortality by 2100.  Do you want the
government (you) to pay for *me* to live forever?  Think about *that* before
voting for government insurance programs.  I could be around a long time.