[Groff] INFO: PDFmarks for manual pages

From: Rick Richardson
Subject: [Groff] INFO: PDFmarks for manual pages
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:41:55 -0600

Personally, I think PDFmarks should be part of and generated by all the
popular macro packages.

But since that isn't the case, I offer for posterity a sample man page
which includes the generation of PDFmarks.  The sample page is
attached.  You can see an example of what the PDFmarks do by
using Adobe Acrobat to view this page:

        http://home.mn.rr.com/richardsons/linuxtrade/linuxtrade.1.pdf

-Rick

--
Rick Richardson  address@hidden      http://home.mn.rr.com/richardsons/
Twin Cities traffic animations are at http://tctraffic.0catch.com/

Which do you prefer - DNA testing to avoid hereditary disease
propogation, DNA manipulation to correct it after the fact, or human
suffering as usual?  Pick your poison or stay out of the way.  Aha,
just as I thought.