[Groff] Patch - add -ms to groff.texinfo

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] Patch - add -ms to groff.texinfo
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:16:35 -0500

Basically my ms.ms document converted to texinfo & the style of
the groff.texinfo manual.

Now that I've done this, I'm starting to wonder if the groff.texinfo
manual is attempting to do a little too much -- maybe we could split
the macro packages & preprocessors into their own documents? This
would be easier to maintain, and Texinfo can cross-reference across
a suite of documents/info files. My DVI file (with the new -ms info)
comes to 200 pages and we're not even close to having it all done.

(I hope this doesn't open the "kill Texinfo" can-of-flames once
again... yeah, I despise it as much as anyone but that decision
has already been made.)

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Strange that people always suggest commercial systems when the