Re: [Groff] Bug? with color

From: Rick Richardson
Subject: Re: [Groff] Bug? with color
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 08:21:12 -0600

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 10:27:18AM +0000, Gaius Mulley wrote:

> Hi Rick,
>
> > Which color bug is it supposed to fix?  I think I found and reported 4
> > different color bugs.
>
> I believe it fixes the first one you reported (with colbox example).
> Can you verify this fix? I wonder whether you could possibly check if all
> three of the other bugs still exist (and possibly email example troff
> code to highlight the problem)?

Yes, it fixes the first bug.  But it doesn't fix one or more of the others.

I'm preparing a care package of examples right now.  But my kid
wants me to play Pikmin. :-)

-Rick

--
Rick Richardson  address@hidden        http://home.mn.rr.com/richardsons/
Stock information at your fingertips:   http://linuxtrade.0catch.com/

The last line of a right hand page should not end with a hyphen. This
has been a style rule for many years, yet it is amazing that most word
processors do not do this! I just smile when I pick up a book produced
with something like Frame and you immediately find these errors.
Needless to say, troff does this correctly, and has for 20+ years. A
friend commented to me that normal evolution would have gone Word to
Frame to troff, but instead, the computer industry has gone the other
way! -W. Richard Stevens, author of 7 popular technical books. [R.I.P.]