Re: [Groff] groff_ms.man

From: Rick Richardson
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff_ms.man
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:39:03 -0600

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 03:08:31PM +0000, Stewart C. Russell wrote:
> Bernd Warken wrote:
> >
> > The Gutenberg Project requires 4 dots for an ellipsis at the end of a
> > sentence.
>
> but isn't that just ASCII for ellipsis + fullstop?

I think this is wrong.  Its ASCII for fullstop + ellipsis.

-Rick

--
Rick Richardson  address@hidden        http://home.mn.rr.com/richardsons/
Stock information at your fingertips:   http://linuxtrade.0catch.com/

Gore: "I've been a part of the discussions on the strategic reserve
since the days when it was first established". The reserve was
established in 1975.  Gore was first elected to Congress in 1977.