[Groff] UTP Transcription Project

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] UTP Transcription Project
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 07:44:59 -0400

I'm working on Chapter 6 (mm macros) since nobody else has
said anything. I ran gocr on it (that's the one I did in my
sleep) and am cleaning it up. Jury's still out on whether
it's faster doing it this way or hand-typing it. :-)

One new upload to the UTP page at http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/utp/
is Chapter 15 -- thanks to Michael Hobgood. We're making
slow but steady progress (which is probably all I can manage
at this point anyway :-).

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the