[Groff] UTP style?

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: [Groff] UTP style?
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 23:41:06 -0700 (PDT)

Do we have some sort of a "Style Guide" for the UTP?  If not, I'm
going to scratch up a rough one to use for a consistency edit.
Nothing fancy, just to specify fonts, indents, and so forth.

I know we said we were going to stick as closely as possible to the
style of the published book, but this style of having the first paragraph
in a section not indented and then subsequent paragraphs indented with no
space between paragraphs is really annoying me.  Is anyone else bothered
by it?  Yes, I can learn to live with it but I thought I'd ask... It looks
to me like the utp macros are actually putting a bit of a space between
paragraphs which is not in the original book but I like it.  I think the
pages would be easier to read if we dropped the paragraph indentation, too.

meg