[Groff] latest grohtml patches

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] latest grohtml patches
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:04:32 +0200 (CEST)

Gaius,

I've applied your first patch, then my addition, and finally your
second patch. The results look fine!

Until now I've encountered two bugs:

  . Sometimes the indentation in tables is not the same for all
    entries.  I assume this is the problem with \X.

  . If you compare pic.html before and after applying your patch, you
    can see that sometimes an empty line within <pre> ... </pre> is
    translated to two empty lines.  Can you fix this?

I will add your patches soon to the CVS.