[Groff] Little ID mistake in PostScript output

From: Alejandro López-Valencia
Subject: [Groff] Little ID mistake in PostScript output
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:59:44 -0500

Well, I hadn't compiled a new snapshot in a while. I am here testing a
Spanish localization of the MM macros (not ready for prime time but getting
there) and when I peeked into the PS output, I found that the prologue id
has what I would call a kink, just a small cosmetic wrinkle (this is under
Cygwin 1.3.12-4/Win2KSP2).

address@hidden ~/src/groff_build
$ %!PS-Adobe-3.0
%%Creator: groff version 1.18.1
%%CreationDate: Sun Aug 11 20:49:25 2002
%%DocumentNeededResources: font Times-Roman
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: procset grops 1.18 1
%%Pages: 1
%%PageOrder: Ascend
%%Orientation: Portrait
%%EndComments
%%BeginProlog
%%BeginResource: procset grops 1.18 1
%!PS-Adobe-3.0 Resource-ProcSet

Shouldn't the id tag be 1.18.1 *everywhere*?