[Groff] Oddities in mm - solved

From: kollar
Subject: [Groff] Oddities in mm - solved
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 9:49:15 -0500

I figured out what the problem was -- in the mmroff(1) script, the groff
commands
omit the  -mm  option. A minor edit, and I got the output I expected.

So... was the  -mm  option removed to allow people to specify other macro
packages? Seems
to me that the script is pretty well tied to m.tmac, although I suppose there's
nothing
to prevent another package creator from using the Ref variable & generating
output in
the same manner. In any case, I'll send a patch when I get a chance.

        Larry