Re: [Groff] Building GROFF

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Building GROFF
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:29:13 +0100 (CET)

> Does that mean I can expect a completely clean build from CVS. That
> would be excellent!

I've even slightly improved a build on OS/2 with EMX by providing
strcasecmp() and strncasecmp() functions in libgroff and adding some
other fixes based on Jun's patches.  Please test.  Since the anonymous
CVS is down currently -- to be back next week -- please get the
tarball (or diff) from the latest snapshot, which is updated twice a
day.

> > Is this really the only problem you have during a build of groff
> > with EMX on OS/2?  This would be a very pleasant surprise.
>
> I'm going to attach a build log so you can see for yourself how it
> went.  You will have a clearer idea about how well it went - but it
> looks pretty good to me.

Indeed, this looks *very* promising!  Does groff.exe actually work,
calling all its subprograms?  What about environment variables?