RE: [Groff] change spacing for .tc request

From: Ralph Graulich
Subject: RE: [Groff] change spacing for .tc request
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 18:18:21 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Ted,

thanks alot for your input. It exactly solved my problem, after trying
some variations as you suggested.

Now the prototype of a text block for typesetting is finished. It will be
used in recreating (and probably reprinting) several volumes of older
books. It was quite difficult to stick to the given layout exactly,
obeying it by fractions of a tenth millimetre, however it's real fun to
work this out with groff.

In case you are interested in how I used your solution, you can have a
look at the prototype in its as-it-is-now state at:

[1]     http://www.shauny.de/computer/unix/anleitungen/troff/problems/isetta.ms
[2]     http://www.shauny.de/computer/unix/anleitungen/troff/problems/isetta.pdf

Kind regards
... Ralph ...