[Groff] spline dotted ...

From: Derek M Jones
Subject: [Groff] spline dotted ...
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 16:46:15 +0100

All,

I have been trying to get pic to produce, without success,
dotted or dashed splines.  The behavior is consistent between
versions 1.18 and 1.19.

pic does not complain about the usage:

spline dotted from (1,1) to (2,3) ...

or even if the 'dotted' appears at the end.

But the generated curve is solid, not dotted (or dashed).

Is this simply a bug in pic not warning about an unsupported
usage, or is the usage currently broken?

I would like it to produce a dotted curve.

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                           tel: +44 (0) 1252 520
667