Re: [Groff] poll: which macro packages are in common use / and why.

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] poll: which macro packages are in common use / and why.
Date: 24 Sep 2004 12:06:07 +0100

I use ms for most of my groff work (papers, notes, exam papers,
assignments).  I find ms easy to adapt - I usually .mso s.tmac and
.mso www.tmac and then override individual macros with custom
variants.  Lecture slide production is done with a home grown macro
package which has a lot of html tag information.

I'd love to see the pdf marks become integrated into the groff
release.

Gaius