[Groff] win32 experiences?

From: Janez Zemva
Subject: [Groff] win32 experiences?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:47:59 +0200

Alas, I have been forced to delete linux and switch to winbl0ze (if you find yourself in a similar situation check out http://www.litepc.com/). Anyhow, what are your experiences with groff on win32 and what binary URLs would you suggest?

My only positive experience with win32 groff so far was with a clean compile with help of cygwin (everything ran normal, just had to dl win32 joe editor because of the pesky CRLF pairs :-))