[Groff] Re: gpic question?

From: janez . zemva
Subject: [Groff] Re: gpic question?
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 03:59:04 -0700

gpic and pic are fine programs, but what if one needs to draw a circuit schematic? xcircuit you say? I find even xcircuit lacking as regards the built-in set of symbols. So what is necessary? A portable gpic frontend to ease some burden of our shoulders, supporting a truck-load of symbols maybe... As far as the gpic library is concerned I am all ears. Werner, Larry Kollar, you there? What say you?