Re: [Groff] mom: Some follow-up questions

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Groff] mom: Some follow-up questions
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:55:46 +0100

 Since this comes from bitmover.com it doesn't carry a lot of wheight :-) ...

 And I would really argue that subversion in conjunction with svk is a MUCH
better
 technical solution, you get the central repository, and distributed repository
 with three way merge and most of the familiar commands of CVS on a new level.
 Also that way no developers will have to sustain legal threats, ( se old kernel
 mailing list, and kernel( linux) / subversion developers ).

 As I understand it, if I was working on fx. svk or subversion, I would not be
able
 to use bitkeeper for work on groff ?

 / Regards, Lars Segerlund.