Re: [Groff] Spam from list member addresses

From: John Doe
Subject: Re: [Groff] Spam from list member addresses
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:44:37 -0800 (PST)

I didn't know this sort of spoofing was still
possible. I remember I used to impress friends by
sending them emails as address@hidden as a
kid :)

The only thing you could reasonably do is press the
smtp admins to put up authentication, start logging,
accept messages from users with a certain email
address only or messages coming from specific IPs only.

Yahoo! Messenger