Re: [Groff] CVS Build Problem

From: Larry Jones
Subject: Re: [Groff] CVS Build Problem
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:35:27 -0400 (EDT)

Keith Marshall writes:

> This would appear to be the bug then; strange that it only seems to show up
> on BSD, but that could be a red herring.

My guess (and it is just a guess) is that it happens everywhere but
everyone who's been building it already has the font files installed so
it hasn't been noticed.

> Obviously we need to fix this properly, but as a temporary work around you
> could try a `make install' now (as root)

Yes, I could, but then I wouldn't notice the problem, either.  :-)

At this point, I'm more interested in getting the problem fixed than I
am in getting it installed.

-Larry Jones

Summer vacation started!  I can't be sick! -- Calvin