Re: <OK> [Groff] serious pdfroff problems

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: <OK> [Groff] serious pdfroff problems
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:48:54 +0200

Andreas Kahari <address@hidden> schrieb am 18.06.05 22:30:28:

> There is, of course, a standard for Unix shells.  It's part of the
> Single Unix Specification, which may be viewed here:
>
> http://www.unix.org/single_unix_specification/

This side is for the commercial UNIX systems.  If you want to have a free shell
standard you could look at

  http://www.funet.fi/pub/doc/posix/p1003.2/d11.2/all

POSIX itself is not free as well, but this paper was a pre-release draft that
was openly published and is still freely available.  I built groffer around
this standard.

Bernd Warken