Re: [Groff] Re: man page encoding

From: Andries Brouwer
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: man page encoding
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:23:15 +0200

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 01:12:33PM -0400, Zvezdan Petkovic wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 03:36:07PM +0200, Andries Brouwer wrote:
> > I am not really aware of use of groff other than as a backend to man.
>
> Now, you are a little upset with Bruno's response, so you are sending a
> little jab.

Upset? Beyond my capabilities. Bruno? A wise man - he is always right.
You misunderstand. I just expressed the degree of my ignorance.

Now that it seems I am writing to the groff mailing list, let me ask
a groff question. Recently I have used TeX to write Amharic, Cyrillic,
Arabic, Hebrew. It works, but some effort is required.
Are such things possible in groff today?

Andries