[Groff] Is it possible to set base document font size larger than 12 poi

From: BigBit .
Subject: [Groff] Is it possible to set base document font size larger than 12 points ?
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:58:42 +0400

Hi,

I am trying to convert a BASH manual page to PostScript file:
  $ zcat /usr/man/man1/bash.1.gz | groff -mandoc -rS12 >bash.ps

It seems that "base document font size", which is specified with -rS option ,
can only be 10, 11, or 12 points.
Such a strange limitation...
But I really need to change that size to 13 or even 14 points (because later I
process that PostScript file with 'psbook' and 'psnup' to form a booklet, and
the font becomes very small in the booklet).
I tried to modify a source manual page (bash.1 file), by putting .\s(14 command
into it. It works only for obe paragraph -  the font size of that paragraph
changed to 14pt... But puting .\s(14 before every paragraph is very annoing. Is
it possible to set the base font size 14 pt. for the entire document?
Or maybe I should modify groff sources to avoid that strange limitation?
Any advice would be greately appreciated.