Re: [Groff] XML and groff as frontend

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: Re: [Groff] XML and groff as frontend
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 06:06:50 -0600 (MDT)

   out of place on the net.. (maybe). For someone familiar with groff -ms
   it is as simple as writing a document with .TL, .SH., .LP, .PSPIC.

I completely agree.  If you've written a document with groff, for
whatever reason, it only makes sense to output it to html for
publication to the web.  I would agree with this in every case,
except perhaps a front page, which really should have more care
taken with it.