Re: [Groff] Introduction

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Introduction
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:24:16 +0200 (CEST)

> > Keith, maybe you've sent this as a private mail to David ...
>
> Not intentionally.  Looks like I hit "Reply" instead of
> "Reply-to-All", forgetting that groff list mailings don't set the
> "Reply-to" header appropriately :-( Could this be altered, as say,
> the SourceForge mail lists do?

Mhmm, I think that the current settings are quite fine.  If I reply to
this mail, your personal email address is in the `To:' field, and the
list address is put into `Cc:' -- this is with the `mew' mailer for
Emacs.

> The full text of my original message is reproduced below.  [...]

Thanks.  This looks indeed very good.  It would be great if this could
be added to both man packages so that similar capabilities will exist
for the UNIX part also.