Re: [Groff] Introduction

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Introduction
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:36:53 +0200 (CEST)

How do you get this impression?  Of course, texinfo offers @section,
@subsection, @subsubsection, etc., but even -man has similar things...

> At any rate, there are a surprising number of texinfo documents that
> I find completely useless, although they seem to contain the
> information I'm looking for.  You shouldn't need grep(1) to read
> documentation.

Well, the same is true for basically all other documentation.  Finding
something quickly in bash(1), for example, without using search
patterns is, well, difficult.