[Groff] Re: How to make EPS?

From: Michail Vidiassov
Subject: [Groff] Re: How to make EPS?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:19:24 +0300 (MSK)

Dear Werner,

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

1) If small page size is set with -P-p2i,2i command-line switch for
   groff, pdf file produced by gs from the resulting eps file is not
   2in x 2in, but full letter-size page (see foo_small.eps,
   foo_small.pdf, foo_small.txt in the attached archive).

I can't help here, sorry.  My knowledge of PDF is too limited.  If a
solution pops up I'll add the information to grops.man.

It is not a PDF issue, as foo_small.png has the same problem.
It is 10200 x 13200 instead of 2400 x 2400.

                    Sincerely, Michail