Re: [Groff] How to pass parameters to included ps

From: Keith MARSHALL
Subject: Re: [Groff] How to pass parameters to included ps
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:48:11 +0000

Miklos Somogyi wrote, quoting Werner Lemberg:
>> To create them, let's assume that the original file is called
>> `foo.man.orig', and your changes are in `foo.man'.  Then simply enter
>> the command
>>
>>   diff -u foo.man.orig foo.man > foo.man.diff
>
> Do you mean the /usr/share/man/man1/grops.1 man page?

No.  I'm sure Werner means the src/devices/grops/grops.man file in
the source distribution -- preferably the current version from CVS.

If you don't want to maintain a full CVS working copy, then you can
download just this file from here:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/groff/groff/src/devices/grops/grops.man

Regards,
Keith.