[Groff] Re: PS printing

From: M Bianchi
Subject: [Groff] Re: PS printing
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:14:40 -0500

> Do you print groff PS output for any purposes but test?

I use groff for all my documentation (since I know the MM macros in my spine).

> But, on the other hand, may be you are printing more pages created
> with grops then the rest of humanity.

The PostScript output is what I send to printers and the ps2pdf(1) output is
what I send to customers via e-mail.  Thus I tend to have 3 files:
        document.mm
        document.ps
        document.pdf

Shell scripts and Makefiles keep things in order.

--
 Mike Bianchi