Re: [Groff] Line length and page offset in MS

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: [Groff] Line length and page offset in MS
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:46:53 -0400

On Jul 26, 2006, at 11:23 AM, Ulf Bro wrote:

Hi,

With Groff 1.18.1 I seem to not be able to set line length and page offset with the .PO and .LL commands. Whatever I set in the input file the document produces a neat output file with something like 1 inch margin. Am I doing
something wrong.  I have SuSE Linux 10.1.

Ulf

This was a bug in older versions of the groff ms macros. I can't remember when it was fixed - but it is certainly fixed in the current version. Either upgrade, or use the .po request as well as the PO register.

Robert