Re: [Groff] Pic macros for flow charts?

From: Keith MARSHALL
Subject: Re: [Groff] Pic macros for flow charts?
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:24:30 +0100

Larry Kollar wrote:
> Does anyone have any pic code that would make drawing flow charts a
> little smoother?

I'm sure this isn't what Larry has in mind, but if anyone is interested,
I have accumulated a few pic macros for drawing symbols for process flow
diagrams, (i.e. simplified piping and instrumentation diagrams for process
plant).  I wouldn't, by any means, classify it as a complete library -- it
has evolved by the addition of new symbols as, and when, I've needed them,
but I am willing to share it.

Regards,
Keith