Re: [Groff] .PIMG alignment argument bug?

From: Dorai Sitaram
Subject: Re: [Groff] .PIMG alignment argument bug?
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 06:46:48 -0700 (PDT)

Something is not quite right -- I may not have stated the bug precisely.  I am
using the development snapshot (the one that the site says is produced twice a
day) with a stated version of 1.19.3 (which doesn't pinpoint the day of the
snapshot).

I can confirm that the bug is still present in the devel snapshot after a fresh
download by me on the day following your message (enough time for at least one
update).

To clarify: The error happens when running groff -Tps or pdfroff, i.e., it
happens for the printed output only, not for -Thtml, which processes .PIMG as
documented.

Thanks,
--d