[Groff] mom macros homepage and email change

From: ptpi shafter
Subject: [Groff] mom macros homepage and email change
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:43:36 -0500

Hi, all.

Owing to a viscious attack on my server, the mom macros homepage will be
temporarily unavailable until I can fix the damage.  My former email address is
also no longer functioning.  Should anyone reading the groff list need to
contact me, I'll be reachable at hotmail.

address@hidden

I'll inform the list as soon as I get things straightened out.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

--

Peter Schaffter