Re: [Groff] Available for small pdfmark project help

From: smoore
Subject: Re: [Groff] Available for small pdfmark project help
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 03:16:33 -0600 (MDT)

Keith,

Further questions:

I notice that as I run a single pass with .pdfbookmark
I get the necessary bookmarks, and the links function
well.  No title page, no separate table of contents.

I have a custom title page (postscript) I seek to prepend
to the document, and as I do, the links then are off by a
page and fail to resolve at they did before.

I am processing through a perl script that creates 3
separate files, tile page (currently processed with
enscript / simple text file), a table of contents which
is created separately from the body of the document itself
(do not need TOC links yet), and the body document, which
includes bookmarks.

I notice a stylesheet flag in the pdfroff script, and so
I seek some clarification here.  I know the number of extra
pages I wish to prepend.  Is there a way to shift the bookmark
logic prior to final assembly so my bookmarks continue to
resolve ?

Thanks.