Re: [Groff] groff und Drucker driver

From: eduardo.gross
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff und Drucker driver
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 18:58:35 -0300

I wrote in response to your dialogue with Mathias Christian Ott on a panasonic
dot matrix driver.
My printer is a citizen 200gx, it emulates epson fx-850 and ibm proprinter III.
My main sistestem is Debian Lenny 64 bits, but I also have slackware 13 64 bits
and 32 bits installed, and Debian Lenny 32 too. I try to find a way to print my
groff texts using dot matrix own fonts. I already used gs driver, but it is
slow, the printing is ugly and uses too much ink. The problem is only that
letters with accents, wich I need in portuguese, are not printed correctly.
Because of that, I am interested in knowing when such a driver will be ready.
Thanks.
Eduardo Gross