Re: [Groff] Side coments

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Side coments
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:05:21 +0100 (CET)

> Thank you for the mild rebuke, but info.groff is not exactly my
> friend.

Why not?  This is even available as a large PDF, if you prefer this
format.

  http://groff.ffii.org/groff/groff-1.20.1.pdf

> [...] I accept that for you "legacy" is the name of the game, and
> that GNU heaven is happy with the status quo, integer arithmetic &
> all things like that included.

Well, yes.  I could `fix' this, but chances are high to break
something.  Tabs have a very special meaning in groff files (BTW, the
situation for TeX is comparable); you should really use them only as
advertized.

> I just stated my opinion, I apologize if I offended you.

No offence taken!