Re: [Groff] .rd request

From: Pierre-Jean
Subject: Re: [Groff] .rd request
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:35:53 +0200

Hello,

With your help, Ralf, and the last command line
you've given, I've discovered that my problem came
from .lf request added by preconv:
  * My bashrc was containing GROFF_ENCODING="UTF-8"
  * I thought that commenting this line and sourcing
        bashrc would remove it, but not...

Fortunately things are working better now,
Thanks a lot!

The last problem is that if I want to use preconv
and .rd request, the command line is quite not
handy to write:

$ echo -e "élégante" | preconv -r | groff -Tutf8 \
        <(echo -e "Gantée, elle est\n.rd" | preconv -r )

Is it possible to pass the preconv "-r" option to groff?

Pierre-Jean.