RE: [Groff] Ellipsis and Cdots

From: Ted Harding
Subject: RE: [Groff] Ellipsis and Cdots
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:14:50 -0000 (GMT)

PS: One thing I forgot to mention (below) is that the token ",...,"
(i.e. comma and 3 dots and comma with no spaces) will place the three
dots on the baseline, in line with the commas, as in

  for $r ^=^ 1 , 2 ,..., N$

However, this then devolves the entire layout of the sequence to eqn.
In practice, I prefer to retain control over the layout as in (for
example):

  for $r ^=^ 1 , 2^ ,^^ldots^^, N$

Ted.

Date: 17-Dec-10                                       Time: 11:14:47