Re: [Groff] groff MM problem with AU/AT

From: Anton Shepelev
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff MM problem with AU/AT
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:15:29 +0400

Ken Mandelberg:

> Still no CEO.

Sorry, I missed this part.  I looked into m.tmac and
found that the Memorandum-style signature  does  not
include  the  title (.AT).  The only place where the
title is used is in  the  ms.cov  -- ms-style  cover
page activated by .COVER ms.

The  curent  implemenation of .SG for either letter-
syle (.LT) or Memorandum-style (.MT)  does  not  use
the title.  If you are sure that it should, than let
people on the mailing list know -- I  see  you  only
replied to me this time.

> I'm  trying  to convert from the AT&T roff code on
> Solaris to groff on Linux. On Solaris I get CEO.

Now I see.  If Werner approves it, I may  look  into
how to output the title in .SG.

Anton