Re: [Groff] groff MM problem with AU/AT

From: Anton Shepelev
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff MM problem with AU/AT
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 18:26:41 +0400

Ken Mandelberg:

> I've  attached the ascii and postscript output. It
> gets the multiple authors and author titles right,
> but makes a mess of the document title.  I suspect
> the latter is too Bell Labs specific.

The mess in the title is  some  roff  language  con-
structs  that,  assuming the correctness of the test
document, appeared in the text due to  an  erroneous
macro definition, most probably in your m.tmac.

By the way, with my patch groff's mm treats multiple
authors the way your version does, provided  you  do
not  specify  any  arguments  to  .AU other than the
first one -- the author's name.

Anton