Re: [Groff] [GROFF] OpenType fonts

From: mikkel meinike
Subject: Re: [Groff] [GROFF] OpenType fonts
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 08:03:25 +0200

Sorry that I more or less hitchhiker your thread but reasons why I
never got started with groff is that I never really found a way "into
it". Which makroset should I choose? how do I start? I would like to
have many fonts to choose from will i get that with groff? etc. The
threads here led me on the trail of this page I've never discovered
before: http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-04.html
So.... exciting... I think it could be my way to get started with
groff. Thank you for it.

/Mikkel