[Groff] Backgound image slightly higher on page one

From: Jérôme Frgacic
Subject: [Groff] Backgound image slightly higher on page one
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 10:42:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I recently discover groff and i want to create some slide with it for a lesson.
In this case, I'm using the ms macro package and a papersize of 720px540p (in
landscape format).
Also, I use a background image and this sequence of macros and requests to
include it and then write over it :

.mk
.PSPIC mypic.eps
.rt
.\" rest of the text

This image is used on each slide, but it is a slightly higher on page one than
the other pages.
I think this come from the header, but I'm not sure.
I've tried to suppress the macros PT and HD but this didn't change anything.
As well, I've attempted to use the macro P1 to include the header on page 1 too.
But, again, this didn't have settled the problem.

Does anyone have a solution ?