[Groff] [mom] string arguments and double quotes

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: [Groff] [mom] string arguments and double quotes
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 15:09:07 +0100

Hi,

I need to put double quotes within string arguments, for example a HEADING.
According to the documentation, inline escapes \(lq and \(rq should be used.
However I found out that using "" (two double-quotes) works fine too, and I
find it more convenient.

Is that just by chance or can I safely use 2 double-quotes in any string
argument ?

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net