Re: [Groff] groff 1.22.2 has been released

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff 1.22.2 has been released
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 22:06:07 +0100 (CET)

> A big thanks, Werner, for all your extraordinary work.  Do I detect
> a Schwanengesang in 1.22.2?  You mentioned that you'll be backing
> off from groff development in the future.

Well, not *too* much Schubert here :-)  However, I'm going to
prioritize other work, especially FreeType and ttfautohint.[1]  Right
now, I'm extremely busy in developing those packages further, and I
would be really glad if someone could step forward who could take the
role as the main developer...

    Werner

[1] Not to mention the development of German hyphenation patterns for
    compound words, and my commitment to more active Lilypond
    development.  Sigh.