Re: [Groff] Fw: Installing/Running groff-1.21 on W7 x64

From: John W. Smay
Subject: Re: [Groff] Fw: Installing/Running groff-1.21 on W7 x64
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:21:53 -0700

OK thanks for your effort ......... sounded like someone else had the same problem yesterday. In any case I can get by as 1.17.2 works on both my Vista and W7 computers, and on the W7 recently, while we were working this issue, I installed Cygwin which seems to have 1.22.2 built in and is working.

I'm out of ideas, sorry.  I never met such a problem, on any Windows
system I worked on, with any program.  FWIW, I use that port of Groff
every day, including on Windows 7, with no problems.