Re: [Groff] MOM - TOC not wrapped correctly

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] MOM - TOC not wrapped correctly
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:37:39 -0400

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013, Petr Man wrote:
> I have a problem with MOM. My TOC spans multiple pages and it does not
> wrap to the next page correctly. The first page is filled up to the
> point where page footer would start and then instead of continuing on
> the next page it makes a 2cm space and starts printing entries again.
> When it reaches the bottom of the page, it continues on the next one.
> No entries in the TOC are lost, but some of them are placed in a wrong
> location.

> I updated MOM to the CVS version and it exhibits the same behavior,
> with a minor change: all the toc entries after the break have smaller
> spacing between the dots.
>
> I can send an example off list.

I'm unable to reproduce the problem.  Please update to the very
latest version of mom, either from the cvs or by grabbing the
tarball at

  http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-2.0-b.tar.gz

There've been two commits in the past two days.  It's possible the
changes may correct your problem.  If not, send an example off list
and I'll get working on it right away.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca