Re: [Groff] [Groff-commit] GNU troff branch, master, updated. dcdf54071d

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] [Groff-commit] GNU troff branch, master, updated. dcdf54071d1369e724cffe2e2cfbf0461a3611d1
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 08:20:54 +0100 (CET)

> Up to now I was able to friendly ignore it as long as groff wasn't
> affected.  [...]

I'm very sorry that I've inadvertently written to the list; it should
have been a private reply.  Bernd, I apologize for `talking behind
your back', so to say, but given your recent posts to the list, some
of us really got the impression that both the contents and the tone of
your mails changed radically for no obvious reason.